Friday, September 4, 2009

slam your fist on the table and make your demand

outside its cooling down, and i can feel a slight crispness in the air. pretty soon back home, mom will start making applesauce and chili. im baking blueberry-banana bread. all this to me means fall is coming. sadly i probably wont see any leaves changing from my window, since around our apartment complex are nothing but pine trees. but oh well. heres my playlist for autumn.

anberlin - paperthin hymn
april sixth - dear angel
butthole surfers - pepper
coldplay - fix you
fall out boy - sugar were goin down
lashes - sometimes the sun
m.i.a. - 10 dollar
matisyahu - youth
missy elliott feat. vybz cartel & m.i.a. - bad man
ok go - a million ways
seventh day slumber - caroline
showbread - mouth like a magazine
spoon - i turn my camera on
stellastarr* - my coco

0 comments: